The world class engineering capabilities, facilities and expertise of Iberia Maintenance provide airlines with a high-quality MRO services that deliver real value for money and flexible approach that keep customers fleets in the air for longer.
- Iberia Maintenance has three hangars in Madrid and one in Barcelona with 18 positions and the workshops needed to provide maintenance and material administration services for both wide and narrow-body aircraft.
- Iberia Maintenance carries out heavy checks for Iberia group (Iberia and Iberia Express) and all the members of the IAG group (Vueling, British Airways and Aer Lingus).
- We are a leading provider of maintenance and repair services with programmes to meet the needs of every customer, along with the latest technological systems.
- Reference providers of maintenance, repair, overhaul and modification services for civil and military aircraft with state-of-the-art repair methods.
Our aircraft capability
- Major checks: complete overhauls and structural repairs.
- Aircraft retrofits.
- Aircraft modifications, including service bulletins and aircraft directives.
- Structural inspections, including those aimed at preventing and controlling corrosion.
- Structural repairs on wing, in hangars and in workshops.
- Composites workshop offering panels and floor manufacturing.
- Fitting and bushing machining.
- Tailormade solutions in partnership with DOAs.
- On-site support to customer.
base maintenance checks per year
man-hours per year