The world class engineering capabilities, facilities and expertise of Iberia Maintenance provide airlines with a high-quality MRO services that deliver real value for money and flexible approach that keep customers fleets in the air for longer.
- At its installations in Madrid and Barcelona, Iberia Maintenance has five hangars with nearly 15 positions and the workshops needed to provide maintenance and material administration services for both wide- and narrow-bodied aircraft.
- We are a leading provider of maintenance and repair services with programmes to meet the needs of every customer, along with the latest technological systems.
- Reference providers of maintenance, repair, overhaul and modification services for civil and military aircraft with state-of-the-art repair methods.
Our aircraft capability
- Major checks: complete overhauls and structural repairs
- Aircraft retrofits
- Aircraft modifications, including service bulletins and aircraft directives
- Structural inspections, including those aimed at preventing and controlling corrosion
- Structural repairs on wing, in hangars, and in workshops
- Composites workshop offering panels and floor manufacturing
- Fitting and bushing machining
- Tailormade solutions in partnership with DOAs
- On-site support to customer
base maintenance checks per year
man-hours per year