Every detail contributes to run smoothly.
No matter where your operations are based, you’ll find the high-quality technological standards in our facilities located in Madrid, Spain. We are focused on working hard on the maintenance side to keep the aircraft up and flying and reducing the number of unnecessary removals.
With broad capabilities for all different technologies, including but not limited to High Dynamic Pressure and Temperature facilities for all Pneumatics components, Hydraulic Power Plant for many different Hydraulic Actuators, fuel and oil test benches for engine accessories for a wide range of engine fleets and Sheet metal/Composites technologies to repair nacelles, flight control surfaces and structural parts.
- In-house repair capabilities and reliable turnaround times to keep your fleet in the air.
- Our customers can benefit from the experience and skill of our technicians and from our comprehensive range of repair capabilities for different technologies.
- Ten specialized production lines for overhaul, repair, exchange replacement and test the aircraft components and engines accessories assembled mainly in Airbus aircraft.
- 3,000m² of Workshops and more than €10M of inventory dedicated to high-rotation elements (wheels and brakes, batteries) to guarantee the continuous operation of the main airlines in Southern Europe.
- Strong repair engineering department with proven experience developing alternative repair schemes/deviation that has been approved by the OEM.
- Focus on cost reduction in line with customer preferences: PMA, DER/DOA, etc…
- Dedicated team: daily customer care on your units and have full visibility.
- Hydraulic and pneumatic lines
- Engine accessories as IDGs
- Wheels & Brakes
- Galley inserts such as ovens, refrigerators and coffee makers among others.
- Emergency equipment (evacuation slides, oxygen bottles, fire extinguishers, oxygen masks….)
- Flight deck and cabin seats
component shop facilities in Madrid
components repaired in 2021