Ready to fly!
Mobile maintenance service with highly qualified engineer and mechanic teams. When called on, they are able to repair damage to engines or to the airframe anywhere in the world within a matter of hours.
Our wide variety of services includes technical assistance with or without CRS (Certification of Release to Services) for transit-, layover- or nightstopping aircraft, available for a vast range of aircraft/engine type combinations.
- Iberia Maintenance provides line maintenance services in Madrid, Barcelona and some 30 strategically-located sites around the world.
- Every minute that an aircraft is idle represents a loss for the airline. Our experience and highly-skilled technicians reduce this time to a minimum.
- Versatile teams of engineers and expert mechanics capable of repairing damage and faults anywhere in the world in the shortest time.
- Member of the European Line Maintenance Organization (ELMO) and IATP (International Airlines Technical Pool).
- We check our performance on a daily and weekly basis by implementing lessons learnt through LEAN methodology to improve our performance.
Our aircraft capability
- On Call Services
- On-Wing Support