- Our training center is located near Madrid-Barajas Adolfo Suárez airport
- Iberia Maintenance training center offers training programs to meet with the European Aviation Safety Agency (EASA) and the Spanish Aviation Safety Agency (AESA) requirements.
- Aircraft training, specialist training and PART 66 basic skills training for category A, B and C licences.
- Member of EAMTC ( European Aviation Maintenance Training Committee)
Type training EASA Part-147/66
Tailor training to better fix your technical skills.
Iberia Maintenance also offers a broad range of Vocational Education and Training (VET) courses to gain the knowledge, technical skills and accredited competences required in the MRO industry.
Web contents can be adapted to specific requirements and courses are supported by videos, audios, presentations and texts.
At the end of the training when the final test result is a pass, certificate could be printed in pdf format.
Web based training key benefits
- Interactive and dynamic contents
- Quality and up-to-date contents
- Programs adapted to your needs and time availability
- Free review of individual concepts
- Refresher contents at any time
- Accessible from any PC or device with internet connection
- No travel expenses
- Minimized disruption of the day-to-day production programme